Stock Market College renders a service to clients, providing knowledge of the national and international economies, combined with knowledge on how to trade in financial markets. We educate, not only to uplift communities, but also to increase the participation and understanding of a growing economy.
Stock Market College’s mission is to provide quality, learning opportunities to all candidates wanting to educate themselves in the Stock Market. The aim is to produce independent students able to play a creative role in their community as well as in broader society. The teaching and learning is aimed at producing competent, knowledgeable and skilled students able to be economically active and to contribute to the workforce of the country, either through gainful employment or self-employment. This is achieved through an appropriate mix of theory and practice to ensure the application of theoretical concepts. It provides learning and job opportunity in a niche environment.
Stock Market College aims to educate the graduate to where he will be able to work beyond theoretical concepts to provide a service to clients and change the life of individuals and communities. The training of individuals will take on an eclectic approach where students will receive classes in all theoretical concepts as well as practically apply what has been learnt in a real-life classroom/trading environment. Practical trading will take place in both a simulated as well as a real-life environment. This exposure will prepare the student to trade successfully.
- Facilitate access to, and mobility and progression within, education, training and career paths;
- Enhance the quality of education and training;
- Accelerate the redress of past unfair discrimination in education, training and employment opportunities;
- Develop the skills of people; Provide quality training as an accredited training provider;
- Be outcomes-based and NQF aligned in our training;
- Ensure that our training programmes have a positive return on investment.